PEGGY KNOXPHD, LIFE COACH
Serving Greensboro, North Carolina, and Washington DC
Contact Us Today!
Our lives are full of change... whether in our careers, our families, our health or our life's direction. Perhaps the change is in our life's focus, wanting to have a life that has more meaning or perhaps one that offers more adventure or more time with family. We face challenging, rewarding, heartbreaking and even life-giving transitions.
On this page which has its focus on information about myself, I feel it is not adequate just to list work I've done or degrees I have--although I think those areas are also important when selecting a life coach.
Very important as well, in thinking about how I define myself, is to consider the significant roles that I have: mother and grandmother, friend, counselor, person of faith.
Also significant are personal characteristics such as humor, curiosity, fortitude. I think it is good for each of us to recognize the roles that matter to us and our positive characteristics, particularly because we may not always acknowledge what these are.
- PhD in Family Studies, TWU, Denton, TX
- MSW in Social Work, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC
- BA in Sociology, NTSU, Denton, TX
- Certified Professional Coach, Fowler International Academy of Professional Coaching
- Certified Social Worker, Academy of Certified Social Workers (ACSW)
- Certified Marriage and Family Therapist, Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
- Hospice Board & Bereavement Counselor, Avery County, NC
- Habitat Board, Avery County, NC
- Red Cross Disaster Response Team, Richmond, VA
- Therapist in Private Practice, Fort Worth & Arlington, TX
- Adjunct Professor, Graduate School of Social Work, UTA, Arlington, TX
- Visiting Professor, University of Alaska, Tok, Alaska
- Director of Fort Worth Family Service Association, Tarrant County, TX
- Expert Witness and Dispute Mediator for Family Law Courts of Tarrant County, TX
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved. | Photos by Peggy Knox